Infrared Building Diagnostics, LC began in February 2009.
Stuart L. Raney is a Professional Thermographer and the owner of IBD. Stuart has worked in the construction industry for 32 years and been involved in general construction, construction management and commercial roofing.
- 32 years total in commercial construction
- 6 years in general construction and construction management
- 26 years in commercial roofing including moisture inspections using infrared thermography, nuclear gauges and capacitance meters
- 7 years focused on building and roofing inspections using non-destructive technology
- Infraspection Institute: Level III Certified Infrared Thermographer
- Troxler Electronic Labs: Nuclear Gauge Safety Training for roof moisture surveys